Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Jobs for Weirdos and Awesome People.

I'm not sure if this is interesting to anyone else but I'm always curious as to what people's salaries are in unusual jobs. It's a weird sort of obsession like the morbid obsession I've got with the Holocaust. I've had the Holocaust thing since I was a kid. I'm not making light of the atrocity, it's just a horrifying piece of history. Anyway, in no particular order, here are the awesome things that I aspire to be:

NFL referee: $173,000 annually! I'd be afraid if I made a bad call someone would follow me to my car and kill me. I wonder if they've got bodyguards like Whitney Houston? (Kevin Costner= super hot in that movie but not as hot as in "Tin Cup".)

Anthony Bourdain, (Renowned chef. Dude who travels around the world and gets paid to eat and drink.) Net worth: $6 million! He's also super hot.

Donald Trump: He's rich.

Kim Kardashian: Net worth: $150 million. I'm still unsure what her profession is but I need to get in on that.

Shrimp boat captain in Louisiana: The top ten percent earn $117,210. And all the shrimp you can eat. They might be burned out on shrimp, though. I just realized this is my second post and both of them contain information about shrimp. I'm discovering myself. Coconut shrimp are my favorite from The Red Lobster's. I call it The Red Lobster's because I saw that once on Jerry Springer where a woman caught her boyfriend cheating on her at The Red Lobster's. (That's what they called it. It changed my life).



No comments:

Post a Comment